Tue, 18 Jan|
Learning from Legal; the Case for HR Cloud
We are bringing together a small number of law firms to share experience and advice for navigating the challenges of Digital Transformation and maximising the benefits offered by modern cloud systems.
Time & Venue
18 Jan 2022, 08:30 – 10:00
London, 30 St Mary Axe, London EC3A 8BF, UK
About the event
Learning from Legal; the Case for Cloud HR
Breakfast @ The Gherkin
Digital Transformation and Talent Retention are key priorities for law firms, especially since the pandemic. But gaining buy in and investment for a new HR system can be challenging, and the move itself even more so!
We are bringing together a small number of law firms to share experience and advice for navigating these challenges and maximising the benefits offered by modern cloud systems.
We will be talking about;
- Why are law firms moving to the Cloud?
- What benefits are law firms targeting by moving to the Cloud?
- How are law firms approaching software selection?
- How are law firms preparing for the move and mitigating risk?
- What has gone well for law firms implementing Cloud HR?
- What have the challenges been and how were they overcome?